Backsplash in Kitchens Arvada Thornton Broomfield Littleton Highlands Ranch
Looking for backsplash materials for your kitchen? You can check out the array of backsplash materials New Horizons Flooring offers. While deciding on backsplash materials, it is essential to choose one that is aesthetically appealing, functional and can protect your wall from spills and splashes.
Our proficient workers have the technical efficiency in installing backsplashes in kitchens. We use one of the best quality materials and our workers exhibit remarkable craftsmanship.
Tips for Choosing the Best Backsplash Materials
- Easy to Maintain: One of the key factors to consider while choosing the backsplash material for your kitchen is that one which is spill proof. It is necessary to choose one that you can clean easily. Glass or porcelain tiles are the best.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Nothing can be compared to the charm and beauty of natural stone. You can choose either marble or granite. Porcelain tiles are available in an array of styles and patterns and can be visually appealing.
- Heat-Proof: For the kitchen backsplash it is essential to choose a material that is moisture-proof and heat-resistant. Porcelain tiles are resistant to moisture and heat and hence prove to be an ideal material as a backsplash in the kitchen.
Good Backsplash Material Options We Offer for Your Kitchen
- Porcelain Tile: Tile is a common backsplash material which is available in an array of sizes, shapes, and colors. Glass and porcelain are moisture-proof and heat-resistant and can be cleaned easily. The tiles are available in different colors.
- Natural Stone: It is difficult to resist the beauty and charm of the natural stone. It is available in a wide range of sizes and prices such as marble and granite. The ‘natural stone’ backsplashes create a cohesive and dramatic look and requires low maintenance.
- Wood: The backsplash in the kitchen would be a place where you would not expect the wooden material. With careful detailing and planning the plywood or the wood backsplash certainly would be a wonderful addition to a kitchen. You will have to treat or seal the wood against liquids and you can use the various materials in specific areas such as behind a sink where there is a higher chance for the wood to get damaged.
For the installation of backsplash in your kitchen, contact New Horizontal Flooring. We offer top-notch quality material and phenomenal workmanship at a fair price.