Stair Flooring Arvada Thornton Broomfield Littleton Highlands Ranch
While choosing a material for the stairways, natural stone or tiles are the best. These materials provide low upkeep and are durable. You can avail the services of New Horizons Flooring and have a top-grade quality stair floor installed in your house.
Our competent installers have experience and proficiency in installing high-grade patio floors. Go through our gallery of images to choose the right stair flooring for your home.
Tips from Our Experts On How to Choose Stair Flooring
Natural stone or tiles are one of the best flooring options for the stairway. They provide low upkeep as well as maximum durability. While choosing material for your staircase, it is essential to choose one that prevents falls, slips, and trips and have somewhat a ‘ rough surface’ compared to the smooth glazed ceramic tiles.
- Aesthetic Appeal: It is essential to choose a stairway material which looks luxurious and wood proves to be the best in this aspect. Laminate flooring is not an ideal choice as the ‘stair tread’ is not deep and is only about 12 inches.
- Cost: You need to take into account the cost of each of the flooring materials. The cost varies according to the quantity and quality of each of the materials. Because every cut of the stairs have individual treads, the cost of installing stairway floors are much higher than other rooms.
Best Stairway Flooring Options That We Offer
- Hardwood Flooring: One of the best choices for your stairway floors is the ‘hardwood flooring’. You can choose the hardwood of various types, colors, styles etc. For an aesthetic appeal, the cherry or pine wood is the best. Hardwood is durable and requires low maintenance.
- Laminate Flooring: We offer a wide array of laminate flooring. You can invest in laminates that mimic hardwood or knotty pine. You can even consider ‘rolled laminate’. The advantage of using the laminate covering is that it requires low upkeep.
- Ceramic Tiles: Choosing tiles for your stairway can give it a whole new look. You can use slate tile or ceramic tile. The slate tile proves to be useful if you are considering a smaller number of The advantage of using the ceramic tiles for your stairways is that it offers an aesthetic appeal. It is available an array of prints, colors, and sizes. Any size below 4 inches is ideal for stairways.
For a superior stairway flooring installation, avail the services of New Horizons Flooring and be satisfied by our top-grade quality work at an affordable cost.